Unique Temporary Art Tattoo
Light up your body with Temporary Tattoo ART!
- Temporary tattoo Art are designed and stamped by Susboom are from high quality product;
- Confortable in your body and easy to apply;
- Our temporary tattoo design have a standard size 5.1×7.6 cm;
- Temporary tattoos designs look almost exactly like traditional tattoos;
- Our temporary tattoos are safe and non-toxic;
- Lasting on average 3-5 days;
- Not suitable for kids under 3;
- Do not apply near eyes or on sensitive skin;
- Apply your temporary tattoo Art to clean, dry skin that is free of oil, lotion or make-up;
- Your temporary tattoo will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against straps or clothing;
- If you put a temporary tattoo Art on hands it will only last for 1 day;
- Do not use temporary tattoo Art on skin if you applied sun creams;
- Our temporary tattoos Art are waterproof;
How do I apply my tattoo?
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if necessary.
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to skin
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered…wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is transferring.
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue.
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
10. Tattoos last usually 3-5 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
How do i remove my tattoo?
Simply soak tattoo with baby oil, nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol.